European Innovation Academy
European Innovation Academy is a place for transforming your knowledge, ideas and skills into real INNOVATION. We bring together the neccesary actors of the Start-Up Process. Talented people with an entrepreneurial mind, worldclass academics in their field of study, inspiring professional managers and interpreneurs and at the end we invite real venture capitalist who might give you the investment of a life-time!
Get the opportunity to test out the latest Technological products on the market. Discuss the latest trends and visions from world-class companies such as Google, Microsoft and Samsung. Increase your ability to pitch ideas and present in a creative way.
Classes will include:
- Discussions regarding the key principles of innovation
- Interactive workshops
- Presentations by founders/CEOs of high-tech start-ups
- Assignments and team projects to create early stage start-ups
- Design novel products
An (optional) well designed culture programme and evening programme increases the value during your stay. A magnificent combination of cultural knowledge with extracurriculum innovation activities. – Have a look!
The 3-Pillars to Innovation Creation!
European Innovation Academy is a place to start up or develop your business by gaining professional mentoring by high strandard professionals and finding seed funding opportunities from venture capitalists.In order to get this Idea the full attention we give an intesive training based on three pillars. A process that start from generating your idea to further developing it to real innovations and ending with a closer look on the design of your product/service
1. Innovation & Entrepreneurship
In the first part we ask ourself questions like:
- How changes in technology paradigms give rise to novel opportunities (Xbox Kinect, Youtube cases)?
- How to identify, analyze and exploit these opportunities (Netflix, iPod cases)?
- How to design innovative products, to create sustainable competitive edge (iPhone case)?
- How to transform loose topics on technologies, opportunities, customers, markets to unique strategic business plans (Hilton, iPad cases)?
- How to transform these plans into focused execution while avoiding common mistakes (Procter & Gamble, Android cases)?
These academic question will help you during our workshops to generate or redevelop your business Idea.
2. Business Model Innovation
- What is a business model? Different Methodologies of Business Model Development.
- What features should a good business model possess?
- How aggressively can a given business model distress other industry participants?
- Can I design a successful business model?
3. Entrepreneur Prototyping
One of the essential steps in the start-up process is creating a prototype. Creating a prototype can also be one of the most fun and rewarding steps you’ll take. Creation of prototype gives you the opportunity to implement your creativity using your already well designed business model. In this phase, your idea will be transformed into something really tangible.
The week will combine classroom work, one-on-one mentoring by professors and famous app company leaders. The highlight of the week is the final pitching to venture capitalists where the best ideas get funding by internationally recognized venture capitalists.