|15 April||application deadline for Non-EU|
|1 May||application deadline for EU, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and countries who does not need visa to enter Estonia*|
|*USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Guatemala, Israel, Mexico, Macedonia, South Korea.|
|1 June||admission results|
|21 August||Finland* |
|*Finnish students who apply for master studies or who have graduated from Universities of Applied Sciences, please apply before 1st of August.|
How to apply?
The online application form must be submitted to apply for studies at Tallinn University of Technology. Create an account to complete the online application. You may complete it in multiple sessions.
You'll also have the opportunity to submit:
- your motivation letter - highlighting why you would like to attend the chosen programme and your future academic and career goals;
- CV - should highlight your educational background and professional experience if applicable.
Once you have filled in personal data and inserted motivation letter, please upload:
- previous education documents or the latest academic transcripts in case the final documents are not yet available (if applicable, transcripts should also include gradying system);
- proof of English certificate or information according to the requirements set by Tallinn University of Technology;
- copy of passport identification page.
Application fee is 100 EUR per student. Online application will be processed only after non-refundable application fee is received by the International Study Center.
Below, please find the most suitable payment method for you:
- International Money Transfer
BENEFICIARY: Tallinn University of Technology
ADDRESS: Ehitajate tee 5, 19086 Tallinn
EUR account IBAN: EE071010220034683221
DESCRIPTION: application fee, applicants first and last name (as it appears in passport and in online application), name of the programme
BANK NAME: SEB Pank AS
BANK CODE: 401
ADDRESS: Tornimae 2, 15010 TALLINN, Estonia
- Payment on paper (by fax)
Downloadable Credit Card Payment form
For final check up review once more the documents and inserted data in online application. To complete the application insert the SUBMIT button.
Please note that only submitted applications are processed.
- For better service, candidates are requested to upload receipt of application fee payment to the online application system.
Once the first 3 steps have been fulfilled a preliminary evaluation and further guidance will be provided via online application system within 3 working days.
Only candidates who have received positive feedback in online are asked to send in additional documents by post. Individual notifications will be sent to each applicant via online application system.
Requirements for documents sent by post
Candidates who have received a positive feedback in online are asked to send by post to Tallinn University of Technology following:
- printed and signed online application form;
- proof of English;
- copy of passport identification pages;
- 1 passport size photo;
- receipt of application fee.
|For Bachelor´s studies||For Master´s studies|
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Please see more from country specific requirements.
Admission results will be announced online latest 1st of June.
All education documents are evaluated to quarantee that previous qualification grants an access to higher education. If it becomes evident that presented documents are false or do not enable access to higer education then Tallinn University of Technology has a right to withdraw any offer that has been made for candidate.