Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarships for applicants of Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Belarus
Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers a limited number of scholarships for Tallinn University of Technology´s Master study candidates. Scholarships are available for candidates from Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Belarus.
The scholarship is granted for 2 years (nominal study period of Master´s studies) with monthly allowance of 400 EUR.
Stipends are available for following Master´s programmes:
2. Environmental Engineering and Management
3. Industrial Engineering and Management
The scholarship is granted for 2 years (nominal study period of Master´s studies) with monthly allowance of 400 EUR which is paid throughout the academic year from September 1 until June 30.
How to apply?
Candidates who have submitted application for one of the three programmes listed above, are elligible to apply for the scholarship. To apply for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship, please send your motivation essay to study at ttu dot ee. Final deadline to send in your motivation essay is 1st of May 2016.
Motivation essay should include:
- Name of the programme you will be studying in Tallinn University of Technology.
- Your reasons of choosing Estonia as your study destination.
- Your reasons of choosing this programme.
- Your plans after graduation.
- Font- Times New Roman, font size 12.
- Line and Paragraph Spacing- 1,5.
- Lenght of the motivation essay max 1,5 pages.
- name the file as “FIRST NAME.SURNAME“
- name the e-mail subjects as „Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship- name of the programme“
Final results about the Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship receivers will be announced in June 2016 and will be contacted via e-mail.