Main Research Areas
Research is an essential part of every-day activity in the Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration (TSEBA). Research is conducted in research groups comprising specialists in particular research areas so as to achieve good competency and create co-operation between the academic staff of different chairs and post-graduate students.
Research at TSEBA is carried out in five main fields (leaders of research groups are in brackets):
- Economic Cycles in Central and Eastern Europe (Prof K. Staehr)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development (Prof. U. Venesaar)
- Research on Accounting (Prof. J. Alver)
- International Relations and European Studies (Prof. P. Müürsepp)
- Urban and residential studies (Prof. K. Paadam)