Tallinna Tehnikaülikooli intellektuaalsel omandil põhinevate prototüüpide loomist toetab rahastu Prototron. Prototroni asutajateks on TTÜ, Swedbank AS ja SA Tallinna Teaduspark Tehnopol.
Taotlusi saab esitada igal ajal, hindamine toimub kolm korda aastas.
Järgmise TTÜ taotlusvooru tähtaeg on aastal 2017.
Innovatsiooni- ja ettevõtluskeskus kommertsialiseerib TTÜ teadlaste poolt välja töötatud tehnoloogiaid ja aitab leida ettevõttele ülikoolist koostööpartnerit.
Võta ühendust Kersti Peekmaga telefonil 620 3522 või kirjuta partner at ttu dot ee
Valik ülikoolis väljatöötatud tehnoloogiatest:
1. A substrate and method for purificatin and analysis of fluids. I. Hussainova, M. Gasik
2. Method for producing nanofibers composed of NiO and NiAl2O4 by combustion techniques and product comprising said nanofibers thereof. M. Aghayan jt.
The invention relates to method for producing nanofibers composed of NiO and NiAl2O4 by composition techniques and a product compraising nickel oxide doped nickel aluminate spinel nanofibers NiO/NiAl2O4produced according to said method.
3. Device and method for preparing a continuous nanofibrous yarn. M. Viirsalu jt.
Device and method for electrospinning of nanofibrous yarns.
4. Novel transponder for logistics. M. Tamre jt.
Estonian scientists have developed a novel transponder for logistics. The transponder resists several times higher plugging forces than conventional transponders and is very easy to plug into the marked structure. The design of the case protects the tag from plugging impacts during the application of the transponder as well as during transport and other possibly damage.
5. Technology for determining depressive disorders . H. Hinrikus jt.
Estonian scientists have developed a novel technology for determining depressive disorders or other mental disorders related to similar brain imbalances. The technology can be used as a quick and easy noninvasive tool for early detection of depression related problems.
6. Broadband analysis of systems and substances. R. Land jt.
Estonian scientists have developed a method and device for high speed broadband, accurate and sensitive measurement of the complex transfer function of systems and substances. The method enables testing electric devices and networks, materials, biological tissues and organs or suspensions.
7. Method and device for impedance analyzer with binary excitation. O. Märtens jt.
Impedance analyzer method and device using binary excitation with improved accuracy.
8. Photovoltaic Cell based on ZnO nanorods and method for making the same. M. Krunks jt.
Photovoltaic (PV) cell structure, prepared on transparent substrate with transparent conductive oxide (TCO) layer and having nanorod zinc oxide layer. The cell has a thin conductive layer of doped zinc oxide deposited on the nanorod zinc oxide layer, an extremely thin blocking layer of titanium oxide or indium sulfide on the thin conductive layer, a buffer layer of indium sulfide on the extremely thin blocking layer, an absorber layer, comprising copper indium disulfide on said buffer layer and one electrode attached to the transparent conductive oxide layer and a second electrode attached to the absorber layer.
9. Method of Preparing Zinc Oxide Nanorods on a Substrate by Chemical Spray Pyrolysis. M.Krunks jt.
A method of preparing nanostructured zinc oxide layers on a substrate by chemical spray pyrolysis at moderate deposition temperatures from 350 DEG C to 600 DEG C is disclosed. An aqueous or aqueous alcoholic solution comprising zinc chloride or zinc acetate as precursors is prepared and sprayed onto the preheated substrate so that the precursor reacts to form zinc oxide layer on the substrate. Thiourea or urea may be also added to the solution.
10. Method for preparation of low density aerogel. M. Koel jt.
Estonian scientists have developed a method for preparing low density organic aerogel using unpurified industrial by-product as the main raw material. Carbon aerogels can be obtained by pyrolysing the aerogels. The carbon aerogels can be utilized as catalyst carriers, absorbents, insulation materials and electrodes.
11. Suppressors of RNA silencing as modulators of miRNA levels. M.C. Sarmiento Guerin jt.
Estonian scientists have developed a method for regulating several miRNAs simultaneously, targeting the crucial misregulated miRNAs responsible for a specific cancer or other diseases.
12. Method and system of carrier-based modulation for multilevel single stage buck-boost inverters. O. Husev jt.
The invention belongs to the field of power electronics and semiconductor converter control and pertains to the modulation technics of multilevel inverters with impedance network where uniformly distributed shoot-through states are required.