Computer and Systems Engineering
Contact the lecturer in order to get information about the consultation hours. Contact information of the lecturer can be easily found by using the TalTech personnel search engine.
|Course code||Course title||Link to ÕIS/ homepage|
|HLI3001||Giving Presentations in English||ÕIS|
|IAF0320||Computer Systems Engineering||ÕIS|
|IAF0530||Dependability and Fault Tolerance||ÕIS|
|IAG0010||Advanced Course in Programming I||ÕIS|
|IAG0060||Software Project Management||ÕIS|
|IAG0410||Basics of Computer Aided-Design||ÕIS|
|IAG0450||Analysis of Programming Languages||ÕIS|
|IAG0420||Foundations and Management of Cyber Security||ÕIS|
|IBX0030||Innovation and Creative Problem Solving||ÕIS|
|IEM3040||Data Acquisition Means and Methods||ÕIS|
|ISP0012||Timing Analysis of Software Dynamic Properties||ÕIS|
|ISP0051||Applies Data Communication||ÕIS|
|TMJ0110||Introduction to Entrepreneurship||ÕIS|
|TMJ1030||Entrepreneurship and Business Planning||ÕIS|
|TMJ1230||Technology Enterprise Creation and Financing||ÕIS|
|TMJ1240||Student's Enterprise Practice||ÕIS|
|Speciality 1: Computer Systems Design|
|IAF0610||Design for Test||ÕIS|
|IAF0620||Verification of Digital Systems||ÕIS|
|IAY0340||Digital Systems Modeling and Synthesis||ÕIS|
|IAY0600||Digital Systems Design||ÕIS|
|Speciality 2: Control and Systems Engineering|
|ARR0030||Introduction to Robotics||ÕIS|
|ISC0012||Circuits, Systems, Signals||ÕIS|
|ISS0023||Intelligent Control Systems||ÕIS|
|ISS0031||Modeling and Identification||ÕIS|
|ISS0080||Automation and Process Control||ÕIS|
|ISS0089||Advanced Programmable Logic Controllers||ÕIS|
Standard study plan can be found in the Study Information System.
Graduates of the Computer and Systems Engineering curriculum find employment as specialists in the design, realisation, application and administration of computerised equipment and systems. Career opportunities are varied: computer and software companies; banks; diagnostic systems in manufacturing, service, medicine; "smart" houses and manufacturing systems; industrial automation; management control and monitoring systems in air, water and ground based transport, etc. When choosing a place for internship, metioned fields can serve as an example.
- acquaint yourself with the objectives, organization and requirements of the internship in the School of IT;
- acquaint yourself with internship offers, internship offers in Estonian;
- contact the internship coordinator.
Internship coordinators for the curriculum
|Peeter Ellervee||Department of Computer Systemsemail@example.com|
|Eduard Petlenkov||Department of Computer Systemsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Internship coordinator is an advisor, who, if necessary, recommends a place for internship, and explains and specifies the requirements for an internship.
- thesis topics and supervisors;
- useful suggestions and materials for writing a thesis;
- thesis formatting requirements in the School of IT, in Estonian;
- materials of the 2019 briefings;
- overview of dates and procedures of graduation, in Estonian;
Deadlines for defending the thesis in SPRING SEMESTER of the 2019/2020 study year:
May 4, 2020 - deadline for submitting following documents:
May 11, 2020 - deadline for submitting the application for defense of graduation thesis in Study Information System. NB! This is a very strict deadline, don’t miss it!
May 18, 2020 - deadline for submitting the paperback version of the thesis. A single paperback version (with signed Author's Declaration) has to be handed over to Jane Rang (Monday, Thursday, Friday room U02-226 and Tuesday, Wednesday room ICT-525).
June 1-5, 2020 - defences of Master´s thesis (exact dates will be announced later).
|Peeter Ellervee||Jane Rang|
|Program Manager||Assistant to Program Manager|
Programme advisory committee
- Meelis Nõmm - Cybernetica AS, chairman;
- Eduard Petlenkov - Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Systems;
- Innokenti Sobolev – LDI Innovation OÜ;
- Jüri Põldre – Artec Design OÜ;
- Karl Janson - student;
- Lauri Kütt - Professor at the Department of Electrical Power Engineering and Mechatronics;
- Toivo Praakel - Telia Eesti AS;
- Milko Milatškov - Stoneridge Electronics AS;
- Risto Heinsar - student;
- Triin Sepp - Proekspert AS;
- Marta Aarlaid - student.