Practical information for new students
As a new student, here you can find study-related practical information:
- Practical information for new international students of School of Information Technologies (07.09.2018)
- Briefing about master studies in School of Information Technologies (29.08.2018)
- Briefing about doctoral studies in School of Information Technologies (04.09.2018)
- Academic regulations 2018 (31.08.2018)
- Academic regulations 2018/2019 (31.08.2018)
- Video: Orientation Days 2018 (29.08.2018)
- Explanation of reading a timetable
- Example of credit calculation (total and for study load)
- Residence Permit
- Temporary Residence Permit (TRP) card for non-EU students
- Temporary Residence Permit extension
- NB! As soon as you have received the TRP card, please go to International Relations office or Dean’s office for the registration of the ID number.
- TRP card is issued for the period of one year, so it has to be extended every year. To request Annex 4 document for your TRP extension, visit International Study Center (study building U03, room 211A).
- Identity Card for EU students
- More practical information (health insurance, accommodation, health care etc.) can be found here.
- International Student Recruitment and Admission Division contacts