Uniform requirements for thesis preparation are effective at the School of Information Technologies. The author guidelines and formatting requirements for thesis preparation can be downloaded as a single PDF-document or as a part of authors' toolkit (updated 03.01.2017), which contains the following:
- Author guidelines and formatting requirements for thesis preparation;
- MS Word templates for thesis formatting;
- LibreOffice template for thesis formatting.
As of spring semester of the 2015/2016 academic year, thesis to be defended must be formatted according to the effective rules of the school.
- TTÜ library reference list
- Harvard Guide to Using Sources (inc. avoiding plagiarism)
- Roig, M. (2006) "Avoiding plagiarism, self-plagiarism, and other questionable writing practices: A guide to ethical writing"