Create best study and career opportunities with the Development Fund
This spring, the Development Fund in cooperation with the companies and partners will provide almost 50 scholarships for students. Read more about the scholarships issued by our partners on the Development Fund website! Create the best opportunities today for your studies and apply now!
Applying for Scholarships is open until 14 April 2019 The competition results will be published on 17th May 2019 The award event will be held in the TalTech assembly hall on the 29th of May 2019.
Check out the scholarships for the students of School of Information Technology:
For Bachelor students:
- Admiral Markets Bachelor Scholarship (IT systems development, IT systems administration)
- Gunvor Services Infotechnology Scholarship (IT systems development, IT systems administration, informatics)
- TalTechDigital Bachelor Study Scholarship
- Telia Bachelor Study Scholarship
- Vladimir Heinrichsen Bachelor Study Scholarship
For Master's students:
- M-Ring MTÜ Master Study Scholarship
- TalTechDigital Master Study Scholarship
- Telia Master Study Scholarship (connected with telecommunications)
The following companies and organizations are awarding the scholarships for 2018 autumn: Admiral Markets AS, Balbiino AS, Cambrex AS, Chemi-Pharm AS, Eastman Specialities, Eesti Mäeselts MTÜ, Estonian Ecumenical Relief Organization, Ettevõtete grupp (ET5 OÜ, Vamos Automaatika OÜ, Energiateenus OÜ), Fujitsu Estonia AS, Gunvor Services AS, K-Projekt AS, Kitman Thulema AS, M-Ring MTÜ, Operail AS, Riigi Kinnisvara AS, Telia Eesti AS, Trimble Solutions OÜ, Viru Keemia Grupp, Volta OÜ.
Thank you to all out partners!
The Development Fund has awarded scholarships more than 2 million Euros since 1999. Today, 60 companies or individuals are the partners of the Development Fund. Development Fund always looks for new partners.
More information: arengufond at taltech dot ee