Centre for Digital Forensics and Cyber Security
TalTech Centre for Digital Forensics and Cyber Security works towards enhancing the competence and ability of Estonian computer security field through education, research and development. We strive towards becoming the best cyber security Master's and Doctoral studies institution in the Baltics and Nordic countries. The centre is a part of TalTech Department of Software Science.
The centre focuses on the development of the cyber security field. The goals which stem from this can be elaborated as follows:
- Raising the competence and ability of Estonian digital forensics and cyber security through education, research and development;
- Focusing on the relevant actions in TalTech according to Estonian national cyber security strategy;
- Creating and disseminating a sufficiently certified infrastructure for services;
- The mapping of marketing channels for joint marketing efforts in the cyber security field to further international sales of courses and research results;
- Educating the employees of our partners in the cyber security matters;
- Informing the target groups and public about the resources of the centre and supporting activities for this;
- Cooperation and preparation for technological interchange with other relevant fields of research;
- Participation in digital forensics and cyber security projects.