The main areas of research in our department are:
- Power electronic converters
- Power converters and energy saving in electrical drives
- Diagnostics of electrical drives and converters
- Electricity supply, electric lighting and energy saving
- Industry automation and robotics
- Electrical transport systems
Keywords of our research are: electrical drives, motion control, diagnostics of electrical drives, electrical machines, linear motors, power electronic converters, electric traction, frequency converters, uninterrupted power supplies (UPS), electricity supply, electric lighting, industry automation, electrical devices, programmable logic controllers (PLC), microcontrollers, computer aided design (CAD), robotics, energy storage.