Computers and internet at the library
Computers can be used for information retrieval.
On the 2nd floor there is a Computer Lab with 21 PCs and there are 12 computers (PCs) in front of the service desk.
Computers on 3rd, 4th and 5th floor and in Group Study Rooms can be used for information retrieval. Using USB devices and CD-s is not possible.
All computers in the library can be used for printing. Print/copy devices on 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor can be used to receive print jobs.
Library computers contain Microsoft Office 2010 and Open Office 3.4.1.
On every floor there are Infokiosks, which are for library online catalogue ESTER , for database of Estonian articles ISE, for Open Stack Guide, for individual and group study room reservation system.
The wireless internet WiFi is available everywhere at the library, see IT services of TTÜ.
Borrow computer accessories
It is possible to borrow different computer accessories at the 4th floor service desk with your library card. The accessories are for in-library use only.
- Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 2243BW; two video cables are attached
- Keyboard HP KUS0133; estonian keyboard; ID-card reader; USB
- Computer mouse Logitech; USB
- Numeric keyboard A4Tech Retractable USB Keypad TK-5
- Scanner Canon CanoScan LiDE 200
- Headphones A4tech HS100 Stereo Gaming Headset
- ID-card reader OMNIKEY 1021
- Power bank (7 different cables)
- Lab KIT for Circuit Theory and Design students (can be used with ISC study software)