Our PhD students
- Jiri Tintera. PhD Thesis: Revitalization of brownfield sites in Estonia on an example of Kreenholm. Supervisors: associate prof Aime Ruus, prof Karl Õiger, prof Zenia Kotval - consultant.
- Tiina Niine. PhD Thesis: Perspectives of renewable energy in Estonia. Supervisor prof Lembit Nei.
- Egge Haiba. PhD Thesis: Optimization of sewage sludge composting technologies: problems and solutions. Supervisor prof Lembit Nei.
- Jane Peda. PhD Thesis: Microbial community and indoor air quality in Estonian straw bale houses. Supervisor prof Mari Ivask, associate prof Aime Ruus
- Sander Kutti. The identification of key microbial indicator organisms in Matsalu test bed. Supervisors: prof Mari Ivask, Inna Kamenev
- Mart Hiob. PhD Thesis: The planning of built-up urban district. Supilinn, a historic suburb of Tartu city. Supervisor prof Zenia Kotval.