Project IOT-OPEN.EU is designated to provide high quality education materials for those, willing to start, develop and enhance their knowledge on IoT on basic level as well as on the professional one.
The project introduces following results:
IOT-OPEN.EU project provides free materials for Bachelor, Graduate and Post-Graduate students as well as Professionals and VETs willing to upgrade their knowledge on IoT field up to the latest State of the Art. Partner universities are introducing full time modules into their curriculum.
Those that are willing to study IoT remote will be offered a distant learning tools in MOOC model. This offer is provided for all those Students, VETs, Technology Fans and even General Audience that is unable to join our courses and our student community physically. This offer is also provided for people with disabilities and those from distant regions that are not unable to join us due to the long distance travels.
Remote and distant labs
IOT-OPEN.EU project is preparing a set of distant and remote access labs that users may interact remotely with real devices and systems of IoT. Consortium is preparing to run a network of labs with various devices.
IOT-OPEN.EU project is funded by European Community under Erasmus+ programme KA2 (Strategic Partnership for Higher Education). Consortium is lead by Silesian University of Technology and is composed of:
- SUT (Poland, Gliwice) - Silesian University of Technology (Politechnika Śląska),
- ITMO (Russia, Sankt Petersburg) - National Research University of Information Technologies Mechanics and Optics,
- ITT (Estonia, Tallinn) - ITT Group,
- RTU (Latvia, Riga) - Riga Technical University (Rigas Tehniska Universitate),
- UME (Italia, Sicilia, Messina) - University of Messina (Universita Degli Studi Di Messina),
- TUT (Estonia, Tallinn) - Tallinn University of Technology (Tallinna Tehnikaülikool).
Project implementation started in 1 December 2016 and lasts till 31 May 2019.