Scholarship of Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers a limited number of scholarships for Tallinn University of Technology's Master study candidates. Scholarships are available for citizens from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, India, Mexico, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus and Vietnam.
The scholarship is granted for 2 years (nominal study period of Master's studies) with monthly allowance of 400 EUR.
Stipends are available for following Master's programmes:
- Environmental Engineering and Management - 1 place;
- Technology of Wood, Plastics and Textiles - 1 place;
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics - 1 place;
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation - 1 place;
- Communicative Electronics - 2 places.
The scholarship is granted for 2 years (nominal study period of Master's studies) with monthly allowance of 400 EUR which is paid throughout the academic year from September 1 until June 30.
How to apply?
Candidates who have submitted application for one of the five programmes listed above, are eligible to apply for the scholarship. To apply for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship, please send your motivation essay to study at ttu dot ee. Final deadline to send in your motivation essay is 15th of May 2018.
Motivation essay should include:
- Name of the programme you will be studying in Tallinn University of Technology.
- Your reasons of choosing Estonia as your study destination.
- Your reasons of choosing this programme.
- Your plans after graduation.
- Font- Times New Roman, font size 12.
- Line and Paragraph Spacing- 1,5.
- Lenght of the motivation essay max 1,5 pages.
- name the file as “FIRST NAME.SURNAME“
- name the e-mail subjects as „Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship- name of the programme“
Final results about the Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship nominates will be announced in the end of May 2018 and will be contacted via e-mail.
NB! Additionally the scholarship of Estonian Ministy of Foreign Affairs may be granted for the candidates of the two following programmes (the process of granting the scholarship is coordinated by the faculty)
- e-Governance Technologies and Services - 15 places. Read about how to apply HERE
- Health Care Technology - 5 places. Scholarships will be awarded during the admissions process to the top 5 candidates.