Please contact us by phone: (+372) 620 3651 or email: campus at campusttu dot ee
We will reply to your emails and calls during our regular office hours: Monday 9.00-19.00; Tuesday-Thursday 9.00-16.00; Friday 9.00-13.00
- Until April 12th, we will not sign new contracts or make room changes.
- If you need keys/access cards or are in the middle of a room change, please contact us via email or by phone first and will arrange a meeting.
- In case of internet issues, please contact tugi at max dot ee or call (+372) 699 0690.
- In case of maintenance issues, please contact Campus through ServiceDesk in e-Campus.
- If you have lost keys/access card after the office hours, please contact TalTech Security Service by phone (+372) 620 2112 for Mustamäe and 1660 or (+372) 613 9208 for Siidisaba.
- Please contact TalTech Security Service also in case of any disturbances or violations of silent hours.
Please follow the recommendations how to avoid coronavirus and influenza issued by the Estonian Health Board and the Foreign Ministry
In case you have health concerns, follow the Health Board recommendations:
- Call your family physician or the family physicians’ helpline 1220 or (+372) 634 6630 for advice. Do not go to the family health centre, as you would be a potential coronavirus transmitter.
- In case of a more serious health concern (difficulty breathing), call the emergency number 112. Do not go to the emergency department for help, as you might transmit the virus to other people at the department.
- When waiting for coronavirus test results or if the test came back positive, stay at home to prevent the spread of the virus.