ABB Bachelor Study Scholarship
The Bachelor Study Scholarship of ABB is intended for bachelor study students of Tallinn University of Technology School of Engineering, the following curriculas only:
- Electrical Engineering, Electrical Power Engineering (up to 3 scholarships)
- Mechatronics, Product Development and Production Engineering (up to 3 scholarships).
The amount of the scholarship is 1280 euros each (single payment).
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load, accumulated curriculum is at least 60 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- willingness to enter into a contract with ABB AS (a recommendation to do training practice in ABB AS, an opportunity to do graduation thesis on topic recommended by ABB AS);
- an active attitude towards life and a wish to commit to development of selected research area.
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- at least 1 recommendation from a member of TTU's teaching staff.
Any possible problems related to nomination of the scholarship will be solved by the Council of TTU Development Fund.
The autumn 2017 nominees of the Bachelor Study Scholarship of ABB will not be able to receive any other TTU Deveopment Fund scholarship announced in autumn 2017.