Astlanda Ehitus Engineering and Master Study Scholarship
Astlanda Ehitus Engineering and Master Study Scholarship is intended for a successful Engineering or Master Study student of Indoor Climate in Buildings and Water Engineering (specialization in heating and ventilation) or Building and Infrastructure Engineering (specialization in heating and ventilation) of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- accumulated curriculum is at least 180 ECTS credits at the moment of applying for engineering study students;
- 3.0 or higher grade-point average;
- willingness to cooperate with Astlanda Ehitus OÜ.
The amount of the scholarship is 1300 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office; Master Study students shall submit the final bachelor study grade sheet and a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)