Cleveron Mechatronics Master Study Scholarship
Cleveron AS scholarship is intended for a successful Master Study student of Mechatronics of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- Readiness to do the internship in AS Cleveron.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff