Eesti Kütte- ja Ventilatsiooniinseneride Ühenduse Scholarship
The Engineering Study Scholarship of Eesti Kütte- ja Ventilatsiooniinseneride Ühendus is intended for a successful engineering, master or doctoral study student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering, specialized in heating and ventilation. Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average;
- an active attitude towards life and participation in activities of Eesti Kütte- ja Ventilatsiooniinseneride Ühendus;
- a wish to put the selected profession into practice in future;
- desire to commit to development of selected profession.
The amount of the scholarship is 1500 euros (single payment).
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Dean’s Office;
- a short essay (up to 1 A4) on the subject "How to popularize heating and ventilation speciality"? or "Good indoor climate - is it a human right?"
Any possible problems related to nomination of the scholarship will be solved by the scholarship committee (informing also the Council of TTU Development Fund).