Endel Palla Scholarship
Endel Palla scholarship is intended for a successful Master Study student of Distributed Energy, Electrical Power Engineering, Electrical Drives and Power Electronics of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Engineering.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- good academic results;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)