Harju Elekter Bachelor Study Scholarship
The Bachelor Study Scholarship of Harju Elekter is intended for up to 2 bachelor study students of Tallinn University of Technology.
The amount of the scholarship is 1300 euros each (single payment).
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- accumulated curriculum is at least 120 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average;
- a wish to acquire university education in selected profession and to cooperate with Harju Elekter;
- an active attitude towards life and participation in promoting student life.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit an application to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund, including motivated reasoning how candidate meets the scholarship’s conditions.
The following documents shall be submitted:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Dean’s Office;
- a recommendation from a member of teaching staff, the supervisor of training practice or the graduation thesis.
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
Any possible problems related to nomination of the scholarship will be solved by the scholarship committee.