Harju Elekter Master Study Scholarship
The Master Study Scholarship of Harju Elekter is intended for up to 2 master study students of Tallinn University of Technology.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros each (single payment).
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- applicants must not have shortages in study results (except reasoned causes);
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average per last 2 semesters;
- a wish to acquire university education in selected profession and to cooperate with Harju Elekter (training practice, subjects of graduation thesis, supervision, practical implementation of one’s ideas in enterprise);
- an active attitude towards life and participation in promoting student life.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of teaching staff, the supervisor of training practice or the graduation thesis.
Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
Any possible problems related to nomination of the scholarship will be solved by the scholarship committee.