The Tiit Kaps Master Study Scholarship of Estonian Furniture Industry Association
The Tiit Kaps Master Study Scholarship of Estonian Furniture Industry Association is intended for a successful Tallinn University of Technology Master Study student of Technology of Wood and Plastic with wood technology as main speciality.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- 4,0 or higher grade-point average;
- accumulated curriculum is at least 50 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- an active attitude towards life and a wish to commit to development of selected research area.
The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff/scientist/engineer or former/current employer in the field of funriture or wood technology.
Any possible problems related to nomination of the scholarship will be solved by the Council of TTU Development Fund.