Riigi Kinnisvara AS PhD Study Scholarship
The PhD Study Scholarships of State Real Estate Ldt is intended for successful PhD Study student of Tallinn University of Technology.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- willingness to cooperate with State Real Estate Ldt;
- PhD studies are related to State Real Estate Ldt fields of activity:
- knowledge-based construction;
- environmental impact of buildings;
- Indoor climate and productivity at work;
- the building and the city;
- Workplace management;
- other topics related to State Real Estate Ldt.
The amount of the scholarship is 2700 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TTU Development Fund:
- an application, which consist of following elements:
- topic of thesis and relevance of the topic
- thesis value to Estonian construction and real estate market
- why commision should decide towards this application
- is student received any other scholarships or is he/she applying to others;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TTU teaching staff;
- PhD thesis draft with problem statement, possible hypothesis, names of the supervisors and expected completion date of thesis;
- list of publications.