ABB Master Study Scholarship
ABB Master Study Scholarship is intended for up to 3 successful Electrical Drives and Power Electronics, Electrical Power Engineering students or up to 3 successful Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering and Management, Product Development and Production Engineering students of Tallinn University of Technology.
Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average;
- accumulated curriculum is at least 60 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- an of his/her speciality and whose goal is to become star in his/her field;
- an active attitude towards life and desire to commit to development of the field;
- willingness to sign a contract with ABB, contract sets up terms of possible internship at ABB and opurtunity to make thesis on topic reccomended by ABB.
The amount of the scholarship is 1920 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TalTech Development Fund:
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TalTech teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)