Gunvor Services Infotechnology Scholarship
Gunvor Services Infotechnology Scholarship is intented for a successful Bachelor Study student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Information Technologies. Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- studing IT systems administration, IT system development or Informatics;
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- great grade-point average;
- are studying full-time load;
- accumulated curriculum is at least 90 ECTS credits at the moment of applying;
- fan of his/her speciality and whose goal is to become star in his/her field;
- willingness to cooperate with Gunvor Services.
The amount of the scholarship is 1300 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TalTech Development Fund:
- a motivation letter, justifying its compliance with the scholarship conditions;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TalTech teaching staff or thesis supervisor.