SEB Bank Master Study Scholarship for School of Information Technologies Students
SEB Bank Master Study Scholarship is intended for a successful Master Study students of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Information Technologies.
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- are studying full-time load;
- 3.5 or higher grade-point average;
- fan of his/her speciality and whose goal is to become star in his/her field;
- an oppurtunity to cooperate with AS SEB Pank; exact form of the cooperation depends from the agreement between the parties;
- has initiative and appreciates team work.
The amount of the scholarship is 2500 euros (single payment). Applying for the scholarship and nomination takes place through open competition.
To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of Taltech Development Fund:
- a motivation letter, where student describes his/her vision on cooperation with SEB Bank;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a printout of the Bachelors certificate and master study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TalTech teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)