Conference Fee – 300 EUR (for PhD students and members of ABMS – 200 EUR).
Authors will be charged 150 € for every additional paper, published in Key Engineering Materials.
The registration fee payment details are as follows:
1) Account holder: Tallinn University of Technology
2) Bank name: SEB bank, code 401
3) Bank address: Tornimäe 2, 15010, Tallinn, Estonia
4) SWIFT code (BIC): EEUHEE2X
5) IBAN: EE201010052037382001
6) Reference: Baltmattrib2015, object SS351, "participant's name"
Payment template by credit card (filled, signed and sent back by email to conference secretariat)
Participants, who require an invoice, are kindly asked to contact the conference secretariat and submit the name of the organization, its postal address and, optionally, its registry code and VAT number. The issued invoice will be sent to the participant by e-mail. The paper invoice will be mailed to the participant upon request, otherwise it will given over during the Conference.