All papers accepted for the conference are eligible to be considered for publication in the regular or special issues of one of the following international peer-reviewed academic journals:
- Emerging Markets Finance and Trade (EMFT). The articles in EMFT are indexed/abstracted in Thomson Reuters Current Contents/Social and Behavioral Sciences; Social Sciences Citation Index and other databases. EMFT is published by the Society for the Study of Emerging Markets and M.E.Sharpe Inc. (USA).
- Eastern European Economics (EEE). The articles in EEE are also indexed/abstracted in Thomson Reuters Current Contents/Social and Behavioral Sciences; Social Sciences Citation Index and other databases. EEE is published by M.E.Sharpe Inc. (USA).
- Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe (REB). REB is indexed in EBSCO, EconLit and other databases and is published by Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration of the Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia).
- Comparative Economic Studies (CES). The articles in CES are indexed/abstracted in International Bibliography of the Social Sciences and other databases. CES is published by Palgrave Macmillan (UK).
- Baltic Journal of Economics (BJE). BJE is abstracted and/or indexed in Thomson Reuters Social Sciences Citation Index, EconLit, EBSCO as well as other databases; and is published by SSE Riga and Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy studies (Latvia).
Papers will be reviewed for the above journals following their normal review criteria. Please note that the acceptance of a paper to the conference is not a guarantee of publication, but only a limited number of outstanding papers will be published by the journals.