Guidelines for writing and submitting an abstract to the PQ2014 Conference
Abstract is a small introductory summary of the paper to be submitted. It does not need to follow specific formatting rules and be very long. In general, 10 lines on A4 paper with 12 pt Times New Roman font is enough. It is up to author, how much he presents in the abstract in order to present the content of the paper. Sometimes just 10 words is enough. If needed, images can be added. For most benefit, abstract could be the part of the final paper, the very same as in the beginning of the full paper.
General notes on the abstract:
- Paper title does not have to be final, however please try to make it as close as possible to the final.
- List of authors does not have to be final, authors can be removed or added if needed.
- Please include your contact information in the end of abstract! Although the information of the submitter is known, it makes it easier to process them.
- Content of the paper should be presented to the extent, that subject keywords would be obvious. Based on the abstract, positions in the programme would be determined.
Abstract and Full Paper Submission and Reviewing is organized through EasyChair system.
For your convenience brief step-by-step instruction on how to submit an abstract is given below:
1) Visit the EasyChair site using this link
2) Select Sign up for EasyChair account if you don't have one or use this link
2.1 Please use your real name, family name and email address during registration.
2.2 After you recieve a confirmation email please finish the registration.
2.3 Hint: for easier registration use some unique user name you would remember (like you name and family name)
3) As soon as you have an account please login to the Conference PQ2014 submission system using the same link: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pq2014
4) Sellect the New Submission to submit your abstract.
Please use pdf, doc or docx file formats for submission.
5) Please feel free to contact PQ2014 Organizing Team if you have any trouble with submitting. Use our email firstname.lastname@example.org or skype: jevgeni.shklovski to contact us.