Conference and Exhibition "Energy efficiency strategies for buildings and urban areas”
9.-11. October 2013
at Tallinn University of Technology
“Central Baltic cooperation in energy efficiency and feasibility in urban planning (ENEF)“ project final conference and exhibition
Mapping the Future: Conference and Exhibition “Energy efficiency strategies for buildings and urban areas” is a energy efficiency driven program where leading-edge lecturers in the field will provide the opportunity for high level knowledge sharing with peers. Lectures will be supported by discussions at workshops, presentations of exhibition models and industrial presentations. The event will gather researchers, academics, industry practitioners and city planners of 4 regions from different specialty areas related to the construction industry.
This conference will be held in cooperation with Tallinn University of Technology, Riga Technical University, Aalto University Foundation and KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
The conference language is English.
Participation in the conference is FREE!
- Prof. Norbert Lechner, an expert in energy responsive architectural design with an emphasis on solar responsive design, including daylighting.
- Prof. Evyatar Erell, an expert in urban microclimate, energy efficient buildings and passive cooling.
- Francesco De Luca, Ph.D, an expert in architecture and urban design, new methodologies of design and building technologies by IT, ecologic and environmental aspects of performative and parametric design.
- Prof. Arturs Lešinskis, Dr.sc.ing.Building Sciences, Heat, Gas and Water Technology, Professor at Riga Technical University, an expert in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning of office buildings. Leading designer of ventilation and air conditioning projects: Rīgas Biržas reconstruction for Art museum, The Latvian National Library, Trade center Kurzemes pr.1a, Rīgā and several other large public buildings.
- Prof. Seppo Junnila, an Professor of Real Estate Business at Aalto university, Finland