- Start-up pre-incubation program starts on the 15th of February, 2019 with a launch event;
- Target group: all students from Universities, Applied Science Universities, Vocational Schools, High Schools
- 3-month start-up idea development program (February-May) - trainings, lectures, workshops, mentor meetings and events
- Financed by governmental EU Social Funds, sponsored by companies
- Mentors from companies, coaches from different universities
- Evaluation of start-up team and idea development
- Next step: start-up competitions and incubators
From idea to business model – a free startup development program in TalTech and Tallinn University
- Hands on training sessions with experts
- Key coach and mentors from startups
- Networking events and a Demo Day
- Combined competences of 8 universities
- Remarkable prizes and awards at the end of the program
- Further access to accelerators and incubators
- See the programme for Spring 2019 HERE
Who can participate and how?
If you are interested in getting to know more about developing your wonderful idea on how to make world a better place, forming a team, starting a start-up company, learning about legal and financial issues, sales and marketing etc, you can very easily participate in the programme.
Teams consist of 2-5 students of any educational institution.
Lectures and hands-on workshops usually take place every Monday at 17.00-19.30 in the TalTech Mektory (Raja 15, Tallinn) or other educational institutions in Tallinn.
End of the program: STARTERtallinn Spring 2019 Demo Day is on the 17th of May, 2019 at the startup conference Latitude59.
Systematic development of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial education within all levels of education program is co-financed by EU Social Fund