Download the corresponding application form (see below) from our website and fill it in. Before completing the application, please be sure to read through the rules on the distribution of funds and the reporting guide.
Sign the application digitally and send it to email@example.com by the date specified during the announcement of the contest.
Wait until the committee for student life funding has evaluated the projects. In case of a positive decision, you can immediately start with the project activities.
1. The head of contest will register the application; in case there are any insufficiencies while registering the application (if documents are missing, requirements are not met), the head of contest informs the application about this. The applicant has the right to correct these deficiencies within 5 working days.
2. Analysis of the content of the applications takes place. The student life financing committee evaluates the applications and makes the financing decision on the basis of the application and other submitted documents. The committee has the right to ask additional information from the applicant, if necessary.
3. The grant will be paid according to the conditions established beforehand. See the invoicing rules.
4. The grant recipient must submit a digitally signed report at the end of the project, but not later than one month after the end of the activities indicated in the application. The annual grant report must be submitted no later than 31 January of the year following the reporting period. The final report consists of the management report and financial report. Read more HERE.
5. The grant recipient is obliged to inform the head of contest about any circumstances that complicate the implementation of the project and any changes in the content, dates or co-financing of the project.
6. The grant recipient must refer to the project supporter in all information materials (including digital) of the project activities (annual grants, project contest) and add the logo of TUT Student Union there.