1. Please submit invoices to the Chief Executive Officer of Student Union by sending an e-mail to: marion dot mitt at tipikas dot ee
2. Always provide the following information in the e-mail when sending your invoice:
• Invoice recipient (organisation)
• Project name
• Project time and participants
•Under which competition this grant is awarded [name of the competition, year, autumn/spring (if necessary)]
There are several options for submitting the invoices, depending on the organisation’s possibilities.
1) The activity has taken place, the organisation has paid for the costs and wants to reclaim the paid amount (as indicated in the application). To this end, submits the report along with expense receipts and the data of the grant recipient indicated in the application of the invoice. The requested amount will be transferred to the organisation.
2) The activity is ongoing / just completed, but the invoice is requested to be “directly paid”, i.e. the mentioned item of expenditure will be directly sent to Student Union in the form of an invoice (Invoice recipient: TUT Student Union).
NB! While purchasing and ordering various services/products that are directly paid, it is important to comply with public procurements valid in the university, i.e. services/products must be purchased from specific partners under certain conditions. Public procurements that are valid in the university can be seen HERE (information is located on TUT intranet in Estonian; it is possible to log in with an ID card either by being in TUT network or other network)!
In case of every purchase of a service/product, it is required to verify the partners, since public procurement contracts expire at different times.
3) The grant is requested to be fully or partially awarded before the beginning or in the course of the activities. To this end, the applicant and the recipient, in one person, prepares a guarantee letter for TUT Student Union in which he or she confirms that money will be used in good faith and for the intended purpose and ensures that he or she submits the report of the project along with all necessary expense receipts at the end of the project.
PS! In all cases, please bring out the information listed under the procedures for submission. Also in case the invoice is sent to the Chief Executive Officer by e-mail. Why is this necessary? There are many different grants and projects and an invoice without any further explanation creates an excessive time expenditure.