Exchange studies at TTÜ - application
STEP 1: NOMINATION BY YOUR HOME UNIVERSITY
Home University's should send the names of nominated students to the Office of Academic Affairs incoming at ttu dot ee
Please send the following information regarding to your student(s):
- First Name
- Family Name
- Current E-mail Address
- Semester (Autumn/Spring or Academic Year)
- Study field and study level
STEP 2: APPLICATION DOCUMENTS - online application
- Please fill and submt the online Application form when you have collected all the required documents. Application for Autumn Semester 2018 begins in the middle of April, when the course offer is completed.
- If your home university doesn't provide any form for Learning Agreement, use these forms.
Erasmus + Learning Agreement from 2016,
Learning Agreement for non Erasmus students
- Transcript of Records (All the passed courses at your home university from Bachelor level). If you choose the courses with the prerequisites, passed already at home university, please highlight these courses in your Academic Transcript.
- Certificate of English language proficiency (minimum level is B2). For example:
- Valid copy of the identification document
(copy of passport for non-EU citizens)
- CV (any form)
Please upload the enclosures (in pdf format, max size 5mb) while filling in the online application, we will only proceed applications with attachments provided!
Only free-movers has to send the orginal documents by post.
Please note that all non-EU citizens needa long-term D type visa for studies in Estonia. Read more about the rights of residence.
All the required documents should be in English.
STEP 3: PROCEDURE
We are checking applications from 01.05-15.06 for Autumn Semester and 01.11-15.12 for Spring Semester. If anything is missing, we will contact to you by e-mail. By the end of this period you and your Coordinator will receive an online Letter of Acceptance. It will be sent out only by e-mail. You will get TTÜ's signature on your Learning Agreement after uploading the document to your application. We send back scanned, signed and stamped version of the Learning Agreement to you and your home university Coordinator.
Good to know:
Please note that you can't modify your application after the submission, all the documents have to be uploaded together and once.
NB! Communication is via e-mail. Our working hours are at weekdays from 8:30 to 17:00 and the same time slot applies to answering e-mails. For example, when you write to us on Saturday morning, the earliest time to receive the answer from us is on Monday. When you don't get answer from us, please check also your junk mail!
If you have any questions, please first take a look the FAQ section.
Working hours during summer (23. June-20. August) are from 8:00 to 16:00, Monday to Thursday, Friday until 14:00.