Study abroad scholarships
1. ERASMUS+ financial support
Erasmus+ supports a variety of mobility opportunities for learners and staff in education, training and youth institutions and organisations.
Grants in the Academic Year 2018/2019 for studies:
- 520 EUR per 30 days – Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, UK
- 520 EUR per 30 days - Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain
- 470 EUR per 30 days – Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Turkey
Please note that:
Students participating in Erasmus studies, will receive an additional 250 EUR per semester on behalf of the Estonian Government.
Grants in the Academic Year 2018/2019 for internship:
- 700 EUR per 30 days – Austria, Denmark, Finalnd, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden, UK
- 650 EUR per 30 days - Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey
- 600 EUR per 30 days – Bulgaria, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Macedonia
More information of Erasmus+ scholarship can be found here!
NEW! 2. TTÜ's bilateral agreements outside EU
Starting from 2017/2018 Academic year, it is now possible for students to apply for a TTÜ Scholarship when going to study abroad with our bilateral agreements.
In the additional application round, the students can apply for a 1000 EUR scholarship. This time, the scholarship will be given out to 3 students.
Once you have applied for studies abroad in OIS*, please send us your Motivation Letter (2500 characters, without spaces) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NB! Make sure to mention applying for this scholarship in your OIS application as well!
See bilateral agreements.
3. National Scholarships
Scholarship agreements signed with foreign countries which foresee the student and teacher mobility.
Scholarships provided in the frames of cooperation agreements with foreign countries:
- for studies and research, and to take part in the summer programmes
- possible to choose a university in the specific country (usually no limitations regarding the study field).
More information on Foundation Archimedes website.
Estonian National Scholarships :
- Kristjan Jaak (EU citizens or holders of permanent residence permit in Estonia)
4. Scholarships for a Study Period in Kiel 2018-2019
Within the scope of the city partnership, Kiel University of Applied Sciences will award a scholarship to students from our partner universities to study in Kiel during summer term 2019 (March-July). The scholarship is available to 2nd or 3rd year business, engineering or social work/ therapy students or to Masters students. Some courses are offered also in English.
Language requirements: English (B2), German (B1)
Students should be willing to take part in a German language course during their stay.
Duration: 5 months from March-June/July 2019
Amount: 750 EUR per month
Applications should be forwarded through TTÜs Mobility Centre. Please send the applications to mobility at ttu dot ee by 15th of October, 2018.
Click HERE for more information.
5. Scholarships provided by foundations, organisations and universities