Tallinn University of Technology is the flagship of Estonian engineering and technology. TTÜ serves as the engine for interdisciplinary synergy.
Facts about TTÜ
- TTÜ is founded in 1918
- Public University
- Only university of technology in Estonia
- Location in Tallinn, capital of Estonia
- 1500 international degree students from around 90 countries
- QS World University Ranking 601–650 (2016)
- Campus university, modern infrastructure
- Academic partnership with ca 500 universities
- Internationally recognized & fully accredited degrees
- 4 Bachelor`s and 17 Master`s programmes taught in English
TTÜ is the most preferred university – 72% of school leavers in Estonia prefer TTÜ for continuing their studies.
35% of all international students studying in Estonia are at TTÜ.
Over 90% of international students are satisfied with their experience at TTÜ (International Student Barometer 2014).
You are very welcome to study in TTÜ!