Here you will find some guidelines, how to survive during your first days in Tallinn! :)
Arriving to Tallinn!
Public Transport Guide
Where to register your place of stay - Mustamäe City District Government Office
Where to register your place of stay - Kristiine City District Government Office
Steps to take once you have arrived to Estonia
- Please register your place of stay with the District Government Office. Take along your rental agreement and TRP card.
- If the address of stay changes, the new address has to be registered with the City District Government Office within 30 days.
- There are 9 District Government Offices in Tallinn. Students who reside in Akadeemia tee dormitories must visit Mustamäe District Government Office and students residing in Siidisaba dormitories must go to Kristiine District Government Office.
Mustamäe District Government Office
Tammsaare tee 135
Phone +372 645 7511
E-mail: mustamae at tallinn dot ee
Kristiine District Government Office
Phone +372 645 7100
E-mail: kristiine at tallinnlv dot ee
- Once you have received Temporary Residence Permit for Studies (TRP), kindly visit Tallinn University of Technology Study Consultant to present a copy of your TRP Card. On the TRP card, there is a unique identification code which must be inserted to Study Info System (ÕIS).
- Enables to apply for scholarhips available in ÕIS (Study Info System)
- Access all the services available in the portal eesti.ee
First year degree students are required to present a copy of the health insurance to the International Recruitment and Admissions Division located U05-303 (Ehitajate tee 5).