Arriving to Tallinn
Tallinn Airport information
Located just 4 km from the Tallinn city centre, the modern Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport provides excellent facilities and a wide variety of services to meet the demands of all its customers. Information service in Departure Hall is opened according to the flight schedule 2 hours before the first flight and closed after the last arriving flight.
Transport from the Airport
The most convenient way to travel either to the hotel or Tallinn University of Technology campus is to order a taxi. The list of taxi companies along with their daytime base fares and per-kilometer rates should be handy travelling in Tallinn. Night time rates can be about 20% more.
- Reval Takso (+372) 1207 €2.50 + €0.45/km
- Saksa Takso (+372) 1316 €2.30 + €0.49/km
- Takso24 (+372) 1224 €2.80 + €0.49/km
- Tallink Takso (+372) 1921 €3.50 + €0.77 - 0.88/km
- Tulika Takso (+372) 1200 €3.10 + €0.65 - 0.77/km maxi taxi (for 8 passengers) €5.75 + €1.25/km
We encourage you to use the Taxify app to order the closest licensed cab without any hassle.