Job description for Professor and candidacy requirements can be seen here (pdf).
Candidates may be requested to give a public lecture - venia legendi or to present a video recording of venia legendi (length of lecture 10-45 minutes).
A candidate is required to submit the following documents to the Personnel Office (personal at ttu dot ee or submit the candidacy online):
1. an application;
2. in the case of first-time applicants to TTÜ, documents showing that the candidate holds the required academic degree and has acquired the required education (in English);
3. a curriculum vitae and a list of publications (if possible, filled out and published in ETIS – Estonian Research Information System);
4. an academic portfolio (according to Annex 2 of Academic Career Management );
5. a vision or an action plan for the following period of employment (requested only from candidates applying to the post of Professor);
6. other documents arising from the specific nature of the post that have been set out in the terms and conditions of the competition.
TUT's Personnel Office
Ehitajate rd 5, U01-143