Job description for Senior Researcher and candidacy requirements can be seen here (pdf).
A candidate is required to submit the following documents to the Personnel Office (konkurss at taltech dot ee or submit the candidacy online):
- an application;
- in the case of first-time applicants to TalTech, documents showing that the candidate holds the required academic degree and has acquired the required education (in English);
- a curriculum vitae and a list of publications (if possible, filled out and published in ETIS – Estonian Research Information System);
- an academic portfolio (according to Annex 2 of Academic Career Management);
- a vision or an action plan for the following period of employment (requested only from candidates applying to the post of Professor; the maximum total length 1500 words);
- other documents arising from the specific nature of the post that have been set out in the terms and conditions of the competition.
TalTech Personnel Office
Ehitajate rd 5, U01-143